Favorite NY Restaurants

I've decided that I am going to use this page as a running list of restaurants I would recommend!


1. PepeGiallo
My friends and I found this place with a quick yelp search in Penn Station. Usually that scares me, as I like to know ratings, reviews, etc. before I try a new place-but I was pleasantly surprised when we were seated at our table about how nice it was. If you're into aesthetic, come here. 
About 1pm on a Friday it was just the right amount of busy, and the service was one of the best-I was really impressed.I ordered the gnocchi alla checca with fresh mozzarella and tomato and finished the entire dish!

Location: 10th Avenue parallel to High Line.
Best for: Service & Atmosphere




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts

College Student Discounts You Should Know!

5 Things To KNOW Before College

Greenport Long Island