New Goal: Read More

While home for winter break, I became aware that I had lost complete touch with reading. Reading for myself outside of class, that is. At a business event, professionals with v e r y successful careers really emphasized a few books to help kickstart my career. It finally clicked that I need to prioritize books.

Transitioning back to college, I rediscovered my kindle. I am currently reading One Day in December by Josie Silver. Almost half way in! Can't say I recommend it until I finish it though...

In short, this year I want to read a lot more. One week at school later, I have already spent a few hours reading quietly. Definitely a hard thing to get used to when being so social at college!

I plan to update this post with my progress and check in regularly, hopefully to grow a long list of books read. 

Let me know what you're currently reading!

Sarah xx


Comments

Popular Posts

College Student Discounts You Should Know!

5 Things To KNOW Before College

Greenport Long Island